This event has been cancelled. For more information, click here.
On March 18-19, 2020, IPNDV and the Government of Switzerland welcome you to join the Partnership for a public outreach event about innovations in nuclear disarmament verification.
Call for Posters
The outreach event will include a poster session for anyone working on scientific, technology, or procedural issues related to nuclear disarmament verification to showcase their work. Presenters will have the opportunity to demonstrate their research related to nuclear disarmament verification, and interact with various members of the community. This poster session will help to demonstrate IPNDV’s commitment to advancing technology and processes that support nuclear disarmament verification.
Two categories of research are eligible for presentation:
- Science and technology to enable nuclear disarmament verification
- Processes or procedures related to nuclear disarmament verification approaches
- All final posters must be prepared in the #betterposter format created by Mike Morrison (Explanatory Video, Template, Examples on Twitter).
- Posters should be standard A0 size (roughly 36”x 48”).
- Authors will provide a two-minute summary presentation to all event attendees.
- All entrants must provide their own poster.
- All posters must be written in English.
How to Submit
All submissions must be entered through the form at this link
Information you will need:
- Institution or Organization
- Contact information
- Poster Title
- Research Abstract (no more than 500 words). Please include a justification for how this research complements or addresses a gap or gaps in nuclear disarmament verification.
- Submission Deadline: January 8, 2020
- Author Notification: January 17, 2020
- Event Dates: March 18-19, 2020
For questions, please reach out to the IPNDV secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
IPNDV encourages submissions from women and underrepresented communities.